1. TERMS OF SERVICE
– The passenger must present themselves for boarding a maximum of 15 minutes before the stipulated departure time. Showing up late and not being able to board does not entitle the passenger to claim a refund of the amount of their purchase.
– Excursions may be delayed for reasons beyond our control
– The excursions can be modified and/or canceled in their entirety for meteorological reasons and/or in case the captain deems it necessary for reasons beyond our control.
– It is PROHIBITED to throw or throw any type of object and/or waste into the sea
– It is completely forbidden to jump off the boat and jump into the water, except for excursions with a bathroom, in case of evacuation and/or at the time indicated by the crew.
– Neither the company nor the crew will be responsible for the behavior of other passengers.
2. CHILDREN AND MINORS
– Minors under 12 years of age must travel accompanied by their mother, father, guardian or guardian, or if they are not one of these, they must be a duly accredited adult and in possession of the express authorization signed by the person responsible for the minor.
– Children under 16 must travel accompanied by an adult. MINORS MUST BE WATCHED AND CONTROLLED AT ALL TIMES BY THE ADULT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MINOR.
– We admit all kinds of pets as long as they comply with the respective security measures.
– CATS, FERRETS AND OTHER SMALL PETS They must always travel in their trapontine.
– DOGS They must always travel on a leash. They must travel documented and duly insured. If they are aggressive, PPP (Potentially Dangerous Dogs) or you have doubts that they may bite, they must wear the muzzle well attached from the start of boarding until the end of the service
4. FOOD AND DRINKS
Access is allowed with food and drink not purchased on board, with the exception of alcoholic beverages, which are prohibited on board.
5. ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE
The company reserves the right to admit any passenger who shows clear symptoms of drunkenness or being under the influence of drugs, THE RIGHT OF BOARDING WILL BE DENIED, without the right to claim or refund money.
6. CANCELLATION OF DEPARTURES
The company reserves the right of annulment, variation or cancellation for any reason that does not allow the departure of a circuit. ALL DEPARTURES WILL BE CARRIED OUT WITH A MINIMUM OF 25 PASSENGERS. IF THIS MINIMUM IS NOT REACHED, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION.
7. CANCELLATION AND RETURN RIGHTS
You have the right to cancel your ticket, as well as a full refund of the amount of your purchase from the moment of payment until after 14 days. After these 14 days and up to 24 hours before the departure of the circuit, the company gives you the right to change your date and/or circuit ticket of the same or lesser amount, refunding the difference or for one of the same or greater amount. you pay the difference. You can make this change by writing to INFO@DONPANCHO.ORG, by calling +34 609 359 555 or at any of our information and sales points.
No amount will be refunded or any changes will be accepted once the tour departure date has passed. In the case of cancellation due to meteorological causes, due to lack of minimum passage or due to causes beyond our control; the company reserves up to 10 days to refund the amount of the purchase, from the moment the passenger requests the refund of their purchase.
8. RIGHTS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right according to law 3/2018 of December 5 to access, consult, correct or cancel them. The company reserves 15 days to make the cancellation effective.
9. USES OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is confidential and we protect it, we will only use your personal data to contact you to notify you of any changes that your reservation may undergo. Personal data will never be used without your consent for commercial purposes, much less transferred or sold to third parties.
10. MAP OF THE LOCATION OF OUR BOARDING POINTS.
ATTENTION: WE DO NOT MAKE SHIPMENTS IN THE PORT OF ROSES, DO NOT GO TO THE PORT OR YOU COULD LOSE YOUR SHIP.
Roses Centro Right in front of the Hotel Ramblamar, at the crossroads where Rambla de Ginjolers meets Avinguda de Rhodes. Link to the Espigón de Roses Centro
Santa Margarida: Breakwater of Santa Margarida in the Bocana del Puerto de Santa Margarida without number. Link to the Santa Margarida breakwater
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING DON PANCHO